Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life, Oh Life.

So I'm home alone with my wine and Bat for Lashes up loud again.
What a strange evening...There's an eerie light outside and I don't know if I'm hot or cold.

I'm exhausted after a long stint of retail work, but I've somehow been re-energised simply with the thought of having the day off tomorrow. My body is absolutely exhausted though...You know when you're even too tired to smile? That's how I've felt for the last few days, and I've had a constant headache that can only be slightly relieved by coffee in the mornings and booze in the evenings...sheesh!

A strange thing happened tonight though...I felt like re-connecting with my friends now that I finally have time to breathe, and the people I was thinking about called and messaged me just before I was about to call them. Wow...I must be sending out good psychic vibes! I caught up with a lovely Perth friend today and that lifted my spirits as well.

Since I'm feeling tired and sentimental- here's a pic of me and my lovely sisters that I miss dearly:



And here's some designs I've done for the Myer Melbourne shopping bag design competition:




No comments:

Post a Comment