Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Roses





A flowery drawing I did, and then a photoshopped and repeated version.

Today I am going to the markets. YES! I might start some preparations for the veggie garden as well.
I love pay day/the first few days after. Yesterday I made pumpkin walnut and choc-chip cookies. from this recipe: http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/2005/10/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookies.html
(No I have not yet worked out how to add links on here properly, I shall do that soon)

Andy and I went to see 'Don Parties On' at the theatre, which was disappointing. It was definitely meant for a much older crowd (ie Menopausal) and just generally lacked any action, any stakes or any ability to draw emotion from the audience. It was full of cheap gags, and stereotypical one-dimensional characters. We still managed to have a fun night though, and I'm looking forward to seeing many more of the MTC's shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment