Friday, May 7, 2010

Wow. My first blog post.

This year I have decided to try new things, to be brave about them, and to value myself.

I've always wanted to create a blog, but couldn't decide what to write about. Cooking blogs, art blogs, fashion blogs, design blogs, photography blogs, journalistic blogs, blogs about personal challenges... I guess I would like to include a bit of all of those things.

This blog will be more like a treasure box then a journal. I intend to collect all the little bits and colours of me and put them in this blog box, as well as planting some seeds for more pieces to grow.

I used to keep a private collection of thoughts filed away on my computer, but the possibility of one person reading my thoughts on here and smiling just a little smile makes me feel warm inside.

I hope you enjoy my collection....

No comments:

Post a Comment