Friday, May 7, 2010

What did my heart do before you?


I would just like to express how grateful I am to have found someone that I truly love. I don't think that I will find a new and accurate way to describe love, but I guess that everyone experiences love as an amazing new thing, that they feel like they have to try to articulate! ...Not an hour goes by where I don't think of him or dream of him, or feel a little empty space when he's not there, or a flutter of excitement that he's coming home. After almost two years together, there is still nothing I would rather do then spend a day doing simple things with him...food shopping at the markets, sitting with my legs on his lap while we drink our coffee...even when we hang out the washing we laugh together.


Two years ago, I would never have imagined moving to another state and into the same house as my boyfriend. But it just seems right. I love making our nest together! I don't know how, but I manage to love him more and more all the time.


Isn't it beautiful to have someone to care for?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl! I'm so glad you are blogging so I can keep up to date with you. You're so lucky to have Andy, and that post brought a tear to my eye! I love you and miss you dearly. I need a burst of your creativity to inspire me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so lovely, my sweet. That post made me cry too. I'm so glad you two make each other so happy. Love you both xox

    ReplyDelete